Transmission Repair in Cleveland, OH
Since transmission fluid loses viscosity in time, flushing your transmission fluid regularly may lengthen the life of the transmission itself and stop some transmission problems. Yorktown Service Plaza delivers top-notch cost effective transmission repair Cleveland, OH and auto repair services in Cleveland, OH.
What it does: Transmission fluid coats and safeguards the gears in the transmission. This coating helps protect against too much wear and slipping of the gears. Therefore it is important that a transmission fluid flush be done every 30,000 miles.
Why service is very important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness gradually. Changing your transmission fluid at normal periods may enhance the life of the transmission and protect against particular transmission troubles.
Cleveland, OH Transmission Repair Protects the Life of Your Car
Have your transmission inspected if:
- Your automobile won't move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission seems to be slipping
- Transmission is extraordinarily loud
- Leaking transmission fluid (magenta colored and sweet smelling)
- Grinding sounds when shifting gears
- Problems with the clutch
- Check Engine light is on
During a transmission flush:
- We go down the transmission pan and replace old fluid
- We change the fluid and transmission filter
- Check for signs of wear, damages, or oxidation
Yorktown Service Plaza offers quality Transmission Repair in Cleveland, OH
Request a consultation for a transmission check and fluid flush today at Yorktown Service Plaza to avoid common transmission problems and lengthen the life of your car! Call us soon to set up your next Transmission Fluid Change. Yorktown Service Plaza is thrilled to be your local auto repair center and provider of tires in Cleveland, OH.