Auto Repair & Services
- Belts and Hoses
- Loaner Car Avaliable
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Fleet Vehicles
- Engine Diagnositcs
- Heating & A/C
- Headlight Restoration
- Oil Change Service
- Monthly Checklist
- Tire Repair
- Preventative Maintenance
- Steering and Suspension
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignment
- Wiper Blades
Brake Repair Service in Cleveland, OH at Yorktown Service Plaza
Brakes are one of the most important components on your vehicle. You need the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot to the brake, your vehicle is going to stop. That's why it's important to keep these tips in mind to help keep your brakes functioning properly. Yorktown Service Plaza in Cleveland, OH is your brake repair specialist. Schedule an appointment for a brake service checkup today!
Brake Check at Yorktown Service Plaza in Cleveland, OH
- Have your brakes checked at least once a year ' more often if you drive frequently in city traffic or live in a hilly area.
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- If you hear a high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes, have them checked.
- If you hear a scratching or grinding noise when not braking, this also can be a sign of a brake or bearing issue and should be inspected immediately.
- If you experience shaking or vibration during braking, have them checked.
- Have brake fluid tested and replaced as needed and if you have to add fluid more than once every few months, you may have a leak.